Out-of-county residents who are enrolled in a program or course not offered by their home county community college may pay in-county rates if they present a completed out-of-county charge-back form with their tuition payment.
The forms and instructions for a chargeback are available at the Office of Admissions and Recruitment (Room A-115), on the College’s main campus in Paramus.
Depending upon home county requirements, a new chargeback will be needed for each academic year, or in some cases, for each semester.