Graduation Residency Policy


Students must be enrolled for the semester in which the degree will be conferred.
Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis for those students who take up to two courses elsewhere to complete their degree requirements and up to five years from the last date of attendance.
Students must abide by the Transfer Admissions Policy.
Degree-seeking students desiring to take a course or courses at another institution must complete the form entitled “Request Permission to Take a Course at Another Institution” and have it completed and signed by the appropriate Academic Department Head.