Foreign Transcripts

Students that wish to have their credits from a foreign college evaluated for equivalent credit at Bergen must submit an official foreign credential evaluation from a NACES approved organization.

Please visit for a list of current members.

The foreign credential evaluation will attest that the foreign diploma or credit is equivalent to U.S. coursework or a U.S. degree.

Students with foreign post-secondary credentials should request course-by-course evaluations.

Students should have the document mailed to the:

Office of Admissions and Recruitment

Room A-115, Pitkin Education Center

400 Paramus Rd

Paramus, NJ  07652