Students planning to receive Veterans Administration educational benefits should report to the Veteran & Military Center, Room L-113, Pitkin Education Center, on the College’s main campus in Paramus, or call (201) 447-7997, before the beginning of each semester of attendance, including summer session.

It is the student’s responsibility to notify the Veteran & Military Center of any changes in enrollment, for any semester of attendance, during the school year.