Students planning to receive Veterans Administration educational benefits should report to the Registration Center, Room A-129, on the College’s main campus in Paramus, or call (201) 447-7218, before the beginning of each semester of attendance, including summer session. Applications for benefits are also available and processed in this office. It is the student’s responsibility to notify the office of any changes in enrollment during the school year.