Student Rights and Responsibilities

It is the student's responsibility to monitor academic progress as it relates to maintaining eligibility for financial aid. The Office of Financial Aid assists by annually measuring progress for aid recipients and notifying students who have not met the minimum standards for continued eligibility.

It is the student's responsibility to notify the Office of Financial Aid of any grade changes made after the official posting for any semester.

*Note: Students may request copies of their academic transcripts by contacting the Registrar's Office in room A129, or 201-447-7218.
If discrepancies are discovered, students should contact the Registrar's Office.