Graduation Residency Policy

Students must be enrolled in the semester in which the degree will be conferred. Exceptions are made on a case by case basis for those students who complete their degree requirements elsewhere for up to two courses and up to five years from the last date of attendance. Students must abide by the Transfer Admissions Policy as stated above.

Degree-seeking students desiring to take a course or courses at another institution must obtain the form entitled “Request Permission to Take a Course at Another Institution” at the Office of Registration, Room A-129, on the College’s main campus in Paramus and have it completed and signed by the appropriate Department Head.