Appeals of Academic Standing Status.

A student who desires to appeal his/her status may do so by making an application for reinstatement in the Counseling Center/Center for Student Success, Room A-118, on the College’s main campus in Paramus. Students registered with the EOF Office or Office of Specialized Services should meet with their appropriate counselor.