Graduation Residency Policy

Students must be enrolled in the semester in which the degree will be conferred. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis for those students who take up to two courses elsewhere to complete their degree requirements and up to five years from the last date of attendance. Students must abide by the Transfer Admissions Policy.

Degree-seeking students desiring to take a course or courses at another institution must obtain the form entitled “Request Permission to Take a Course at Another Institution” at the Office of Enrollment Services/Registration Center/One Stop, Room A-129, on the College’s main campus in Paramus and have it completed and signed by the appropriate Department Head.